Monday, September 4, 2017

What's Up With Mord Mar pt 2 (GAMEHOLE!!!)

Yesterday, I teased that something cool is happening at Gamehole Con with Mord Mar. I am running a game at 10 am on Friday, in S&WL. GHC has horrible data entry skills, so here's what they actually have as the event description:
Welcome to the megadungeon, Mord Mar. This players choose where the adventure goes! Everyone will roll 1st level characters and they will be allowed in other Mord Mar games!
I promise that's not what I sent in . . . But, here's the deal with GHC Mord Mar. I have been working on 1-page adventures in and around Mord Mar. We are calling them "Bounty Board Adventures" for now. Several of these will be available to be chosen for the adventure(s) at GHC. I am hoping to have at least four done, and really pushing for five. Which adventure do the players want? I don't know. Go looking for the lost shield of a dwarven clan? Or hunt down a thief? Maybe rescue a lost person? We'll see where they go . . . Here's the "cover" of the first that I have been working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment