Thursday, June 4, 2015

Day 4: Favorite Game World

Finally, something interesting to talk about! Obviously my favorite game world is Mord Mar. I've really enjoyed building it so far. It hasn't been without its challenges though. Most are chronicled here. Instead of rehashing those, here are some of my favorite things that I am working on now.

1. The Demons. All of them. Belle is my favorite (a CG Succubus that works for Var Nae easing people into the next life.)

2. The expansiveness of the setting. For a finite system (a megadungeon), there are any number of places that can and should be fleshed out. The group is currently going through a noble's manor.

3.Bear Jarl. The golden dragon is awesome. And fun to RP.


My favorite published setting?
Greyhawk.

It started it all. It has the original megadungeon. It is also 'dead.' It didn't bloat into 3 quadrillion books. Each DM had the ability to make part of the world his own.

No comments:

Post a Comment