Thursday, December 11, 2014

A problem

I wanted to do my bi-weekly write up of Castle of the Mad Archmage, but instead I need to talk about party strife. We had a player quit in the campaign over the weekend. Because initiative got screwed up for 1 round. Well, that was his excuse anyway.

Now, he is a friend, and a longtime gamer in many of our campaigns. But, this is not the first time this has happened. I'm tempted to tell the DM he cannot come back to the campaign (it is run at my house.) This could break a friendship. I don't know that it will, as he is currently in the XCrawl game that runs on the alternate Saturdays.

Currently the policy is he is welcome back as long as we don't fill his slot. Which we are not actively trying to do.

Has anyone experienced this, and how did you handle it? Anyone have any blogs you have read on the subject that could help?

No comments:

Post a Comment